Bad weather is no longer an issue as we now have a heated marquee in our garden and our skittles alley is also now open for safe, socially-distanced drinking indoors!
Our opening hours for the time being are as follows:
- Wednesday’s – 4pm – 9pm
- Thursday’s – 4pm – 9pm
- Friday’s – 4pm – 9pm
- Saturday’s – 12pm – 9pm
- Sunday’s – 12pm – 7pm
To safely accommodate queues, the car park will be closed. Please park sensibly on the road outside.
Tables are available on a first come first serve basis (we aren’t taking bookings). If all the tables are taken however, we’re sorry but we cannot accommodate you.
When you arrive, we require everyone to please follow these rules:
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering and leaving the premises and when queuing for the toilets.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when seated
- Upon arrival each customer must complete a track and trace form.
- Maximum of six people per table
- Please remain seated at all times. We will serve you at your table.
- Please do not move tables or benches
- We are only accepting card payments (sorry, no cash!).
- Children under 12 years must be supervised when queuing for the toilet and all children under 16 years must be off the premises by 7pm.
- Please leave all empty glasses and food waste at one end of your table to assist with collection.
Thank you for abiding by these rules and continuing to support the Sally through these difficult times. If we all do the right thing, it will get better.