Whilst we can’t wait to have you all back, as long as Government restrictions apply we’re operating on a “new not normal” basis and will be running a pop-up bar from our skittles alley. We will only be able to host everyone outside and therefore in bad weather the pub may be closed. Please check our Facebook page for regular updates if we are to close the pub at short notice.
The opening hours (in good weather) for our ‘New Not Normal Bar’ are as follows:
- Thursday’s – 4pm – 9pm
- Friday’s – 4pm – 9pm (food available to eat-in or takeaway)
- Saturday’s – 12pm – 9pm (food available to eat-in or takeaway 12pm – 2pm and 5pm-9pm)
- Sunday’s – 12pm – 7pm (food available to eat-in or takeaway 12-2pm)
To safely accommodate queues, the car park will be closed. Please park sensibly on the road outside.
Tables are available on a first come first serve basis (we aren’t taking bookings). If all the tables are taken however, we’re sorry but we cannot accommodate you.
When you arrive, we require everyone to please follow these rules:
- Please sanitise your hands upon entering and leaving the premises and when queuing for the toilets
- Upon arrival each customer needs to email email@example.com for track and trace purposes.
- Maximum of six people, socially distanced per table, unless from two different households (once again still socially distanced).
- Please remain seated at all times except for queueing for the bar or the toilets
- Please do not move tables or benches
- To purchase food and drink please queue at 2m barrel markers up the car park to the skittles alley windows. We need to keep access to the car park clear so please only walk across to the serving window when one is free. We are only accepting card payments (sorry, no cash!). If you are ordering food, please take a note of your table number when you order.
- To access the toilet, please use the one-way queuing system in through the front door and then out through the skittles alley door. Only the ladies’ toilet is open (although obviously men can now use it too!).
- Children under 12 years must be supervised when queuing for the toilet and all children under 16 years must be off the premises by 7pm.
- Please leave all empty glasses and food waste at one end of your table to assist with collection.
- Please be aware that if it rains, we cannot shelter you inside or in the porch.
Thank you for abiding by these rules and continuing to support the Sally through these difficult times. If we all do the right thing, it will get better.